Monday, August 23, 2010

Awakening - Beginning Astral Experiences

I am making this blog as an outlet for me to write and share my out of body travels... or astral travel.

As for some history, I had 2 notable out of body experiences while I was a minor. They happened seemingly at random. I'll tell you about them now before I get into the more recent ones.

When I was a tween age girl living with my grandmother, I came home from school one day. I really always had an 'insomnia' problem and this day I was particularly tired. Nobody was home when I walked in the door so I sat on the recliner and curled up and something different happened. At first I didn't realize I was out of my body. I thought I was just walking around the living room. Then I looked back and saw my body curled up on the couch. I don't know why I didn't find this alarming but I was immediately distracted because I saw my grandmother's car pulling in. She was getting home from her job as a visiting nurse aide. I panicked inside. I felt threatened and did not want her to see me sleeping but I couldn't figure out how to wake up. I was afraid that she would think I was lazy for sleeping in the middle of the day. She came in the door and looked over, saw me sleeping and came closer, bent down a little bit and looked at my sleeping body. I was standing behind her looking at her looking at me and I could sense her presence from both my astral body and my physical body. To me this is some kind of proof that there is a double awareness but lets continue... She then started to walk off toward her bedroom to watch her soap opera that she tapes during work. As i saw her walk away I felt relief. At that point I snapped into my body. I knew I was back in the body yet I couldn't move. Again, this started to make me feel panicked but finally I was back in my body and a few moments later I was able to move again. I got up, went to my room and went to take a nap.

After that incident I started to wonder what happened to me. I had experienced other things you could call psychic phenomenon like seeing auras and things like that and I quickly learned that this was not something that you are allowed to talk about. I kept most of this to myself but through books and internet and a few other people I learned what I was doing was astral projection. I started meditations and exercises and then had another projection in my youth.

I was laying in my bed and it was bunk beds but I didn't share a room. My sis was grown and moved out so I had the bottom bunk I slept on and the top bunk was full of junk and laundry like any teen age kid would have it. This time I knew what was happening. I lifted and floated straight up, through the top bunk and through my ceiling to the next floor then I willed myself to fly out the window and stand on my front lawn. Everything looked the same as it did in the physical world pretty much. I focused on the mailbox. I can't remember if the flag was up or down but I went to it and tried to move it. I tried really hard I focused on it and could not move the darn thing so I then decided I would go to my school and check things out there. I had never been there after hours. My school was less than a mile away and as I thought about going there I lifted up and traveled to the sports field up in an arch type of way so up and over and down. I stood in the field and at that point I noticed that there was a type of silver cord that I had read about. As soon as I noticed the silver cord I seemed to be snapped back into my body, like I wizzed back so fast! When my body woke, the first thing I did was go out to the mailbox to check the flag. It was how I saw it.

Those were the only 2 projections that I remember from my youth where I was fully conscious. There were a few where I had tilting, falling, floating sensations but could not remember them. I can make no presumption about them. I only consider it a full out of body experience when I am conscious of the separation from the body. In this blog I will share some of my astral experiences but not all. There are certain ones that are of a private nature but I am happy to share the other ones so that you can more readily identify with the astral travel experience and hopefully you can have them and remember them yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment