Sunday, July 31, 2011

Woke up on the ceiling! Plus, being pulled out of the body.

It's been awhile since my last post. I do have periods of time when I don't get out of my body as much but rest assured I will continue to share. If you see that I have not posted in some time, well, that is why.

Actually I did have one other astral experience between my last post and this one... but it's so far out there that I feel hesitant about posting it, for now... What I will tell you is that I did not come out of my body normally. I was pulled out by what I perceived to be a green light and I was taken to another world or realm, that was beautiful and green with exotic plant life. Overall it was a very peaceful experience. Being pulled out of my body felt fast and a bit forceful. It was a little shocking but at the same time, I wanted to go. The command I thought aloud was "I am being abducted and I am going to remember this time." I don't know why I said "this time" but for some reason I felt that this has happened before. I have no previous memories of this but based on my pure astral thought, I suspect this has happened before.

My most recent out of body experience happened a couple days ago. A lot of times while we are sleeping and unaware, the astral body separates from the physical body. Sometimes the mind is not alert and clear during the separation, but asleep. This was the case when I woke up on the ceiling, twice on this particular morning.

I recently pulled a muscle in my back and I woke up around 5 AM and went into the shower to let hot water run on my back to sooth the ache. I was still extremely sleepy the whole time but I couldn't find a comfortable way to lay in bed so I was in a sort of half sleep in the shower, then after some time returning to bed around 6 AM.

Then, Suddenly my mind wakes up! I was separated from my body already. I was sitting or laying, crouching on the ceiling, across the room. The first thing I did was look at my hands. They were purple which confirmed to me that this was my astral body. (sometimes I have a purple body and sometimes I am a ball of light) I looked down at my bed and saw the sheet I was covered in and the lump under it, which was my body, completely covered up in a blue fitted sheet that I use as a blanket sometimes. I like to use the fitted sheet because it feels like a cocoon.

As I realized I was out of my body, I thought about what I wanted to do now. I wanted to go outside. On this particular occasion I was having problems (mentally) flying through the wall. So, instead I passed through the window. It was easier to wrap my mind around. Although passing through walls is possible and I have done it, sometimes I take one step back before taking two forward. I think this is normal.

Once I flew through my window, passing the thickness of the glass (which I seem to be able to feel) I went outside and started to lose my lucidity or awareness. I remember thinking, commanding (every thought is like a spoken word in the astral) "be clear" "want clarity" and things like that. Then I was able to come back momentarily before losing my astral awareness.

Then, I once again, became aware and astral, on the ceiling again. I don't know why my astral body decided to hang out on the ceiling. This time, I tried to remain completely calm, speaking/thinking what I wanted. "Floating down" I lowered myself to the floor. I still didn't know exactly what I wanted out of this experience. It's been awhile since I have been out of body so I had no planning of who I wanted to see or where I wanted to go. So I decided I wanted to go back outside and fly around. I flew back out the window. It was an overcast day (it was also upon waking) and I floated about outside my window, looking at the trees the sky, then I started to fly straight verticle. There was a flash of white light and I was snapped back into my body. I knew I was there, but not fully reattached yet as I had paralysis. A few moments later I woke out of my bed, feeling refreshed and wonderful. It was about 8AM or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment