Monday, June 4, 2012

Angelic Dream

Recently, I encountered some health issues that could have suddenly cost me my life. Luckily, it did not and I am still here. An angel called Soriel came to me in a dream. I don't remember the full dream. But I remember him telling me his name over and over... During the day I would often feel weak followed by a feeling of energy being poured on me and surrounding me. This energy would make me feel strong again. It was a strange feeling. Just today I needed to go to the store. I went. I felt weak and dizzy. Suddenly I felt this sensation of warm energy being poured on me as if buckets of energy were being poured down on my head and this energy surrounded me and strengthened me. Immediately, the next thing I noticed, playing on the store's radio was a song... about angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment