Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flying Outta This World

So check out this dream that happened. I became lucid after seeing an elephant and then I flew up and out of the atmosphere, while loudly calling out. I don't know what I was calling for but I felt as though I was attracting something, like a siren. I sounded like a siren with multiple voices. I left the atmosphere, shooting up at the speed of light and it was dark space then a bright vivid area opened up and other people were there just kind of wandering or floating around. Then I went into the dark in between dream state. Don't know what to make of it if anything but later on in my waking day I have been feeling buzzing and warm energy along with feelings of joy.

I guess some could say I am delusional but if thats true, I'm happy that way which is more than I can say for most. I take my dream life more seriously than most people. I also remember them more than average and have personally experienced what its like to leave the body, projecting out, turning around seeing my body sleeping and still be able to use my mind and observe things in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment