Friday, October 1, 2010

Better Late than Never! :)

Ok, so my last projection happened on Sept 17th but I did not blog it right away because I was traveling and exhausted.

I was in Portland, visiting a friend and relative and I spent the night sleeping on the couch. I got up early the day before and did a lot of driving and ended the night late. My body felt exhausted. This seems to be good for projections. Just a simple observation.

So, this was the type of projection that confuses the crap out of me when I come back, because I believe I am awake during the projection! So, I did not realize I was out of my body. Next to the couch was the front large window looking out at the street in this NE Portland neighborhood. I thought I had woken up, sat up (never bothered to look for my body) and started to look out the window. I saw the clock and it was a little past 7am and I figured I would just look out the window for awhile. I saw a girl walking down the street in a puffy jacket and shorts with boots. I thought about how interesting the people were in Portland and how they dress. Then a loud water truck came down the street. I saw it in my astral body but the loudness of it triggered me to SNAP back into my body and I sat up, somewhat confused for a minute then I realized what happened. I looked out the window and could see the truck was just starting again after coming to a stop at the intersection. I looked the other way and saw the girl in the poofy jacket, shorts and boots! WOW! I left my body and thought I was awake. The memory stayed with me too. Sometimes the memories are fleeting, like dreams. Sometimes the hardest part is remembering what happened.

This is not the first time I had this type of projection. Have you ever felt like you woke up twice? But the first time was 'just a dream'? Then you suddenly wake up again? Pay close attention when you dream that you wake up! This also reminds me to look back at my bed every morning when I get up, to be sure that I am in my physical body and not projecting. (if you get in the habit of looking back at where you sleep you will do it automatically when you project. When you see your body there sleeping, you'll know you are projecting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment