Friday, October 15, 2010

Astral from Lucid Dream... finally

I have more lucid dreams than I do astral projections. So, I have been working on a way to astral project from the lucid dream state, taking advantage of the awareness of the dream to leave the body. Well, I finally did it. Ever since I started astral projection again as an adult I have made many observations about the "in between dream" state of lucid dreams compared with the "paralysis" state of astral projections. In every way it became more and more obvious that they were the same thing. The only catch is that until now I have not been successful in projection from the in between state that occurred as a result of a lucid dream. So, enough... you get it. Here's the dream!

In the dream I was a passenger in a vehicle and traveling on a highway in Turnersville, NJ (a place I have not been in for 5 or 6 years but I used to work there so I know the roads) Due to some mechanical problem in the car we could not make sharp turns, or the car would catch fire. So, the driver and one other passenger and I were trying to carefully plan out how to turn in circles and rounabouts and ramps so as not to turn sharply. While driving, I looked over and saw an amusement park called the "Mona Lisa" with a gaudy light up of a more contemporary version of the Mona Lisa. There were roller coasters and ferris wheels and all. This triggered me into awareness. I thought to myself, I better look this up because I don't remember this place being here, unless I am dreaming. Then I started to consider the rest of the crazy circumstance and said "if I am dreaming, then I want to astral project." Just then the dream faded out and I was aware in my mind but knew I was back in my bed, body asleep. This was the in between dream state. So, I started to try to move around, rolling around. Only, this is also paralysis, so while this is happening, only the energy body can move. I rolled right out of bed and down onto the floor. I was out of my body. The only problem was that I was blind. It startled me so I returned to my body and then had a double wake up dreaming experience. I thought I woke up but then really woke up.

In the future, if I project and experience blindness, I am going to give it more time or say something like "I want to see" It just caught me off guard. I don't know why I was blind. But the feeling of astral projection is unmistakable. The energy body is a real body that we all have.

No comments:

Post a Comment