Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Eye



Last night... or this morning, probably around 5am I had 2 astral projections.

The first one, I just sort of popped out of my body and immediately was floating outside of my bedroom window. I could see the familiar surroundings around myself and all the colors seemed more vivid than in waking life. However, I notice to have been peering through an eye shape like the picture, without the symbols. Then I would connect with it and see fully again and disconnect and reconnect. This seemed to shed some light on my previous astral blindness. Maybe I need to be connected somehow? As, I seemed to be going in and out of full vision (not the first time either) At some point of just lingering around in the same area I felt as thought I was losing my lucidity or awareness or whatever you call it. Like my mind was sleepy but I really wanted to remain aware and active so I returned to my body to regroup.

Then, I left my body again. Once again I left in the same way and popped out and stood outside my bedroom window, outside. I knew it was cold outside but I couldn't feel the cold. That felt liberating. I sat there not really knowing where to go. I thought of a couple options and decided I wanted to go to Australia. Then I flew straight up! The world whizzed by me like light and suddenly I was in another place. I do not know if I was in Australia or not. I found it confusing because it seemed like I was seeing deciduous trees and shrubs that I did not recognize but based on the colors of the plants I would have guessed it to be fall and I knew that it should be Spring in Australia right now. So, where ever I was, besides it being beautiful and colorful, I was in the middle of nowhere (no civilization). I guess I should specify what city I want to go to next time or perhaps I should make a list of specific places I intend to visit so that I can be more direct and decisive next time I find myself out of my body with nothing to do! :) I wandered around. Its always fun and curious to look at all the details while in the astral. It almost side-tracks me from discovering more things. Every little thing is a discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment